Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,417 Posts
I have the simple manual but is there any other manual with more information for my 17 Sportage?
There is a fuller manual, you can get it by sending a Message to @Kia Customer Service with your cars details and registration number. Include your email address and they will send a PDF version of the 'Car Navigation System Owners Manual'. Having typed all that I must admit it not great, it glosses over a lot of the sat nav's functions, but it is a bit better than the standard manual.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a fuller manual, you can get it by sending a Message to @Kia Customer Service with your cars details and registration number. Include your email address and they will send a PDF version of the 'Car Navigation System Owners Manual'. Having typed all that I must admit it not great, it glosses over a lot of the sat nav's functions, but it is a bit better than the standard manual.
Thanks. I’ll try that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.