Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 71 reg Kia E-Niro 3.
When using the Sat Nav I have discovered how to set the system to mute the radio/music. However, the volume on the sat nav appears to be lower than the radio, and I am concerned I might well miss the instruction. Is there a way to increase the sat nav volume so that when an instruction kicks in I will not miss it?

·
Registered
2022 Ceed GT line 1.5TGDI - Fusion Orange
578 Posts
Or when it is talking change the volume with the knob/wheel controls and this will be remembered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maybe this is something like mine that haven't fixed yet. The voice guidance is only played on the left side door, not on the right side. I assume this may be something for left-hand wheel cars that have not been modified properly.

·
Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
1,673 Posts
Maybe this is something like mine that haven't fixed yet. The voice guidance is only played on the left side door, not on the right side. I assume this may be something for left-hand wheel cars that have not been modified properly.
Have you updated the Nav unit SW? One sided announcements was a problem in an old SW release. Nav announcemrts are now coming out of both left and right speakers.

Reactions: dave1978

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have you updated the Nav unit SW? One sided announcements was a problem in an old SW release. Nav announcemrts are now coming out of both left and right speakers.
I did, but I may try again as I had multiple issues with the on board software just resetting everything. I had an old phone with Kia UVO installed while I had migrated to Kia Connect on my new phone. It kept thinking that the phone was asking to reset everything, switching to the metric system for speed almost every time I started the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts