Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Sportage 2L AWD
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have read a post regarding accessing the Sat Nav version. Have pressed Menu then settings,then Navigation . No sign of sat nav information . Is this only available with the UVO models? Sorry if this has been aired before,but I can`t find any information

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
Look down at your buttons marked Radio, Media etc. one of them has a a button marked either Setup or a cog symbol, press that. Scroll across the screen until you see the System Info icon, press that. Version details are there.

·
Registered
2017 Sportage 2L AWD
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look down at your buttons marked Radio, Media etc. one of them has a a button marked either Setup or a cog symbol, press that. Scroll across the screen until you see the System Info icon, press that. Version details are there.
Much appreciated. Thank you.
My version is 99036 so I suppose it requires updating.

·
Registered
66 plate Sportage KX4
214 Posts
sorry to hijack the post!
I’m due to collect a sportage KX4 (66plate) at the weekend.
how do you update the software version?
Can you download the update from Kia or does the dealer have to do it?
I assume this is different to the sat nav map?

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
sorry to hijack the post!
I’m due to collect a sportage KX4 (66plate) at the weekend.
how do you update the software version?
Can you download the update from Kia or does the dealer have to do it?
I assume this is different to the sat nav map?
At the moment it is dealer update only. It should cost £40 (pre 2020 price) or £70 (2020 price) depending on your dealer. Ask him if he will do it before collection and see if he will do it for free, no harm inn trying.

·
Registered
66 plate Sportage KX4
214 Posts
At the moment it is dealer update only. It should cost £40 (pre 2020 price) or £70 (2020 price) depending on your dealer. Ask him if he will do it before collection and see if he will do it for free, no harm inn trying.
Got the car at last can’t seem to find the version information?
I have been in settings but can’t find it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.