Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought an E-Niro 4+, love the car but having some issues with the SAT NAV.
The online manual shows that you can select 'fastest' route which should avoid the narrow country lanes, but when I select the NAV, the 'Route options' is greyed out. After entering the postcode the route options menu appears, but will only offer avoid motorways, toll roads, ferry etc. No option for fastest route. As a result it keeps routing me down single track lanes when there is a main road a few minutes away. Also, when you enter the postcode there is no option to add a house number. The postcode routes to a general area, but not the exact address. Anyone else having the same issues or found a solution please?
This is the link to the online manual I'm looking at
Is there anything better to use?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,401 Posts
Depending on your phone.
Either Android Auto Or Apple Car Play. Then one of the many route planners. I think Zap map premium version is available in Apple Car Play. Due out on Android Auto soon. Which is ideal for you EV drivers.

Not sure if A Better Route Planner will work within either.
Anyone know?

I think the issue fast route has cropped up before.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.