Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Annoyingly there is no instruction manual with the kia sportage on how to use the sat nav!
Through this forum I have learnt how to search by postcode - thanks to all who posted on that. Now can someone please tell me how to make my sat nav use "toll roads"?? Mine appears to be set to "not use toll roads" and insists on telling me to come off the toll at every exit, which really confuses me as to where I am actually suppose to come off! It driving me mad, help!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
The Sat Nav has its own manual, its in 10 languages... its huge, I'd go back to your dealer

/P

·
Registered
614 Posts
c2cne said:
Annoyingly there is no instruction manual with the kia sportage on how to use the sat nav!
Through this forum I have learnt how to search by postcode - thanks to all who posted on that. Now can someone please tell me how to make my sat nav use "toll roads"?? Mine appears to be set to "not use toll roads" and insists on telling me to come off the toll at every exit, which really confuses me as to where I am actually suppose to come off! It driving me mad, help!!

Just ignore it. It will reconfigure itself.

Or you could press the cog button & have a tinker in there.

·
Registered
413 Posts
The problem here is you have no manual. it really is a whopper and won't fit in the kia folder so get back and ask your dealer.

If you just need to disable the toll roads here's what you need to do

During sat nav guidance press menu (bottom left)
Press route
Press route options
Press toll road use or avoid

1 - 4 of 4 Posts