Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Not as nice as the KIA ones that arch up. The Korean Exports ones are the best.Edited by: HGF69

·
Registered
564 Posts
These are not for new Sportage. Are you looking for boards for the new sportage or have you posted in the wrong place?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would still like to know if anyone has fitted these running boards (side steps) from ebay item number 180772320302, if so please pm me.
<div ="vi-iw"><div ="cr-w cr-bt c-gy-bdr"><div ="cr-cnt"><table ="vi-ia-attrGroup" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td id="vi-ia-attrTableFirstRowTd">
</td></tr></t></table>

<div ="vi-iw"><div ="cr-w cr-bt c-gy-bdr"><div ="cr-cnt"><table ="vi-ia-attrGroup" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td id="vi-ia-attrTableFirstRowTd"><h3 ="vi-ia-attrGroupTitle vi-ds2-subt">
</h3></td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
IIRC there was a Slovakian guy on the US forum that ordered a set of those. Apparently, the quality was so bad that he wasn't sure whether to fit them or not. The seller also refused to take them back, despite the listing saying that returns were accepted.

See his post here...Linky
<br ="Apple-interchange-newline">

I was glad I read his post as I was about to order a set for myself.

There seems to be two types of 'Euro' style running boards that look like that, the genuine Korean ones and some cheap Chinese knock offs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there Cockneysparrow I'm am have Kia running boards fitted tomorrow at Kia Romford, let you know how
it gose. I'm not sure or am I hopeing acessoriesare covered by the warranty like the cars.

p.s. The sports is all so having the Vacum pumb changed had the recall letter for Kia Tuseday
but I must say mine seems fine at the moment

Gorgeous Black 1.7 eco all mine,But the wife finds it hard work to clean

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anybody fitted the mobis sidesteps shown on UK ebay item number
Trying to find out if they are a straight fit, no cutting or drilling needed.
<div ="vi-iw"><div ="cr-w cr-bt c-gy-bdr"><div ="cr-cnt"><table ="vi-ia-attrGroup" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td id="vi-ia-attrTableFirstRowTd"><h3 ="vi-ia-attrGroupTitle vi-ds2-subt">
</h3></td></tr></t></table>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts