Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the little un down the coast for her 7th birthday on Friday. Went down to Paighton nice little run of around 140mls from here in sunny Cheltenham,did the coast road back up to Exeter had the usual stop- start on the M5 on the way back and used the AC a lot(good aint it), and used three parts of a tank of diesel. OUCH. Anyroad up I did,nt see another Soul on the road,maybe they dont have any dealers down south, saw 13 Eddie Stobarts though.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
When we got the Soul we went on a 200 miles round trip.... and i promised the kids a fiver to the first one to spot a Soul...... that was 17 month ago!!! and its still not been claimed.....now admittedly they dont travel in the Soul too often anymore - but the cars are rare. (and they aint coming on the meet up either!!!...lol).

·
Registered
336 Posts
We've just returned from a few days in Wiltshire and didn't see a Soul until we were on the way home yesterday, we saw a Tempest when we were in slow moving traffic on the M25.

·
Registered
58 Posts
About not having KIA Soul's down south.

I live in the far south west of Cornwall and did my usual 10 minute drive home the other day and past six Kia Souls. 2 red, 2 silver, 1 white & 1 Tempest

To put that into perspective I saw a total of 4 kia souls during a 600 mile round trip to Northampton a few weeks ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts