Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one recommend a supplier of
rubber mats to fit the Sportage 2010, not the new model. I have done
a few googles but I'm not sure who are the best for correct fittings.
I have a boot liner so that's not required.

Thanks, Bri

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aquilla, thanks for the reply. I,m considering the Cannon mats as I have used a boot space one for some years and the quality and materials are very good. However, having looked at this review, http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/products/products/226533/cannon_vs_rubber_mats.html I was a bit concerned if the fit was quite right especially at the price. Not yet written them off but would like other comments if there are any.

Regards, Bri

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi UrbanFox and welcome.
It all depends on where you live and that you use your Sportage for?

Where I live we use it for off roadgoing over dirt tracks and fields.

and guys in and out with boots, I have some rubber mats that Kia supplied with the car and I just take them out and pressure wash them and they come up like new.

But I must admit that the plastic covers do show the scuff marks.

Bob.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Kia Passa, i won't be putting my Sportage to that kind of work, but it may involve the occasional muddy walking boot or two and pulling the caravan.
I'v had rubber mats in my Sedona for the last five years, swopping to the Sportage tomorrow, and its kept the original mats in a very good condition. The mats in the sedona are just throw in cheapos which don't fit very well and kept riding up under the peddles, should have thrown them out long ago but kept perservering with them
!!!! So i want the next set to be a good fit as they will be with me for a long time.
Just hope the Sportage 2WD HDi XS is as good as the Sedona has been.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've got the Kia carpet mat set - £50 for front & rear - the driver's mat has 2 'buttons' to hold it in place. The fit is good and as they match the original carpet they look good too (with 'Sportage' written on the driver's mat). They seem to take the walking boot abuse very well.

Richard

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for that Blow-in, I will have a look at those tomorrow when I go to pick my new Sportage up.

Regards Bri

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'll echo what Blow-In says. Mine came with the car. Drivers mat is excellent.

Regards, Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all, I bought the Kia originals from the dealer today when I went for the car. I got a 10% discount so they cost £43ish.
Would have been nice if they had come with the car as did the carpets with my last Sedona. Still can't complain too much as I got a good discount off the car.

Regards Bri

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you want value then Halfords have a sale on their heavy duty rubber mats at £17.99then check out Halfords Carpet & Rubber Car Mats - Black Cat code: 694307-0. I've had a set in my Sportage since new (2005) and they have easy-cut guidelines to fit to the floor wells and pedals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts