Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone actually purchased a set of Rubber Mats For the Sportage 2010+?
I understand from this Forum there are two types of rubber mat available from Kia, one type being much better quality than the other. If anyone is genuinely happy with their rubber mats, they fit well, good quality etc, could you please advise supplier? If Kia supplied can you give part Number.
My dealer is CRAP! He is a mine of incorrect information, has little idea about customer service and is extremely frustrating, however, he is selling what appears to be a good vehicle at an unbeatable price!
Collect my new car 1st Sep.

Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got the carpet style official sportage mats with mine. Good fit. Good quality. Have a rubber type grippy underside which works really well. All in all perfect. No probs. Got them from the dealer ad part of a sorry package so don't know part numbers etc. Hope this helps. Ps the driers mat has a sportage logo sewn into it which looks pretty cool

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yep I got the same carpet type mats as part of my deal, but had to pay for the side steps.As stated in the previous post, the made to fit carpet's for the Sportage are good quality and are anchored securely tothe floor.

·
Registered
28 Posts
As far as I know there is only one type of rubber mat available from Kia and they are excellent quality and about £50 a set of four.

There are two types of carpet mats available from Kia and the more expensive ones of very good quality. Again about £50 approx.

I have the better quality carpet mats (in grey over a black carpet)) fitted with the rubber mats on top of them and they both hook into the securing hook so stay in place.

A bit of overkill perhaps but my interior carpet stays very clean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts