Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Just bought a secondhand 2005 sedona L. couldn't figure out how to get sound thru speakers from overhead dvd player, found 3headphones in lockable cubby hole..Doh!! put new batteries in headset. plays sound fine for about 10 secs then headphones switch off..Am i doing something wrong? can anyone help please...........Davie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Headphones on mine are infared and only work when the screen is down and you are in the rear of the vehicle. Two AA bateries last alot more than 10 secs, afriend of ours sone whatched raider of the lost arc all through, fantastic as he normally can talk the hind legs of a donkey!! Peter

·
Registered
28 Posts
If all else fails,, go to asda,, they have a gizmo there that you plug into MP3 or mobile phones, called and i-box,, standard headphone socket,,( about £10 ) it is an FM transmitter,,(takes x2AAA batteries or plugs into your 12V socket),so you just set the frequency to a free one on your radio,, then set the same frequency on the gizmo,, ( im using 96.9, on FM3 )use mine for my mobile phone, makes a great hands free kit,, and use it for my i-pod, , hope that is of some help,,
cheers
tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts