Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.I'm the proud owner of a second hand Sedona with the added bonus of a Rosen DVD system. All ok except the picture is very dark. I've reset to the factory defaults, tried the day/night setting but cannot get it to lighten up. Any ideas please?

Can't wait to watch 'Finding Nemo'.

·
Registered
155 Posts
have a look at the manual
http://www.rosenentertainment.com/Owners%20Manuals/Current%20Product/CA7%20OM%20Rev%20B%20Online%2021005.pdf

·
Registered
390 Posts
Mark Everest said:
EXACTLY the same fault as mine.
I am frustrated also that I can't enable the rear courtesy lights without the Rosen lights satying on as I drive, so I have bitten the bullet and bought a 9" screen model with two pairs of headphones for £88 on eBay, link here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110711337659?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
Hi I do not have a DVD in car but have been checking E Bay few weeks and have looked at same as Mark. These have all the gear +.I am a SCUBA instructor and students can swat up on the diving skills dvd before I arrive anywhere or play games ect.. Some are £88, £95 and £130 'ish depends on screen and extras.
So for £88 worth getting.
Steve Gx Blackpool

·
Registered
10 Posts
I also have this dvd player in my sedona gs, but have a few probs. It works fine but depending on the 'sequence' of how everything is turned off depends on whether the dvd lights stay on or go off.

I have had a fiddle and it depends on whether the interior lights are off the the ignition is off to turn the dvd lights off! if its done the other way, ignition then lights, the dvd lights stay on???!!!

at the minute the screen wont close and i dont know why??
i have done it once, but the turned the dvd back on and now the door wont close!!!

anyone any ideas to why?? and can anyone tell me if there is a 'sequence' to follow to turn it off and close the screen???

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I phoned a very helpful man at Rosen Tech Support and apparently the TFT screen backlight has gone. A replacement part is available but I need to go through a Kia Dealer
Audio CD's it is then!

I don't believe there is a 'sequence' to go through. Mine just comes on as soon as I press the OPEN button on the screen panel. Check out the manual link supplied above by m632d.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts