Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
there are a few posts here on the forum re, DVD, some original dvd,s cannot be picked up on the radio. DVD,s on ebay do just this + 2X headphones

·
Registered
399 Posts
Just drill the rosen one. The only problem I came across was the wiring for the interior lights and the door switch. All the wiring is identical, but, I think I had to swap a yellow wire with another just to get the interior lights working with the overhead switch. When you wire it up you will understand what I mean.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hi, the wire from the door switches work on earth. Now like I mentioned you have arrived exactly at the same junction as you did, no matter what I tried I could not get the lights to work when the door was opened, so I settled for the interior lights working from their own switches. Have you tried the light switch thats on the dash by the rear heater switch? that controls all the rear interior light.As for the antenna wire I tried to feed it as far as I could towards the front without damaging anything.
I suppose that you have found that the loom for the dvd is quite long?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Erm dont put a feed down the blue wire, all kind of things happen. First of all the rosen dvd light is configured differently to the new one you have. I was quite happy in having the centre light work manually. The dash switch I use to kill the rear lights after a night trip. I fitted the new dvd with the intention of configuring the lights to work as it should at a later date (can't forsee that date!!).The dash switch controls the rear lights, if its off they dont work. Quite frankly I find the front lights adequate till I switch the interiors on, I dont think that I will bother removing the dvd again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts