Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im looking to get a roof box for my sedona but what make ,model and where do i get a good price ,and what litre.six of us in family cheers paul

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I have a full length roof box that I do not need it any more, as I have a trailer it is the torpedo like the Thule Atlantis 780 480L Roof Box at Halfords about 5'x 2'. It was about £300.00 new it needs a new lock, as I lost the key & had to drill the lock out.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
But it still will shut themechanismis ok I am open to offers or Part X if you are interested call me on 07753831666

Regards Bob Holland

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got mine from Halfords takes 45 kg. 7 of us (adults) went sailing for a week and all the luggage went in no problems.

A word of warning the cross bars supplied with the car are decorative and will not take the weight of a box you have to put on roof rack bar on before fitting the box.

I'm on my 2nd Sedona in 7 years and my roof box is great easy to put on and take off.

Brian H

·
Registered
189 Posts
Gulp!!! Glad you mentioned that Highwayman, I might have lost my roof box on the M20. What on earth are the roof bars there for then?

I bought my roof box in France a few years ago. I was in a Hypermarket in Boulogne and they had just upgraded their stock of boxes to super duper mettalic paint jobbies. There was a lonely plain black 50kg box on the top shelf with no price on it. I asked the assistant how much and was told 300 francs. ---That was 30 quid!!!! Yep, that'll do for me!

I'm not tight --- I'm just careful with money!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts