Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've just bought our first Kia - one of the early 4th Generation Rios from January 17, a 1.0 T-GDI 3. Our 2007 Focus died a month ago and we're still getting to grips with all the new features on the Rio. It's astonishing to us how many innovations Kia have implemented in what is only 10 years between our Focus and the Rio.

We're enjoying the Rio but need roof bars occasionally to carry longer items like 4 metres of timber batten from local builders' merchants. However, we don't want to spoil the appearance of the car by having the roof bars in place except when we need them. So we want quick release roof bars to fit to the Rio. We've looked online without success.

Any ideas would be very welcome.

Gavin

Registered

Any good .. 馃檪

Registered
We've just bought our first Kia - one of the early 4th Generation Rios from January 17, a 1.0 T-GDI 3. Our 2007 Focus died a month ago and we're still getting to grips with all the new features on the Rio. It's astonishing to us how many innovations Kia have implemented in what is only 10 years between our Focus and the Rio.

We're enjoying the Rio but need roof bars occasionally to carry longer items like 4 metres of timber batten from local builders' merchants. However, we don't want to spoil the appearance of the car by having the roof bars in place except when we need them. So we want quick release roof bars to fit to the Rio. We've looked online without success.

Any ideas would be very welcome.

Gavin
Not sure where you live but I bought some for my Rio and never used them I am in Manchester if interested, otherwise they are going on facebook Market place.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply, we live near Clapham Junction, SW London. So it's not practical to collect them I'm afraid. If they are quick to fit/remove without marking the roof and you're happy to send them, how much would you want including delivery?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts