Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondered if the Admin have thought about a section where members could advertise items for sale. I.e. anyone selling their car and buying a different manufacturers car, might have an item they did not sell with the car.
I in particular are looking for Roof Bars, for an Optima 2018 Sportswagon.

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If it's any help, mine were sourced from Roof Racks Complete Kit | Roof Bars for Cars | Thule Dealer | FAST FREE UK Shipping SAVE £10 @ Checkout on orders over £100!

The aero bars were Thule THU861 circa £45 for a pair and fitting kit THU4069, circa £35.

Absolutely excellent and typical Thule quality. I can fit these in about 10 minutes no problem.
Hi
I found THU861 on eBay, but neither eBay nor Google could find THU4069. However, on the Thule website I did find reference, but I cannot see how this works, is there something missing?

Regards Philip

·
Super Moderator
9,401 Posts
The above is just the foot pack that fit onto the bars foot allowing you to fit to the car. You then need the rest of the kit..

Can recommend the CRUZ Airo roof bars. I have a set and you do not know they are fitted.

·
Registered
426 Posts
These instructions might help.

Graham Goode were very helpful on the telephone when I was trying to work out what I needed and it might be worth contacting them. I might just add for clarity that the aero bars (THU861) were from a previous car and were purchased in 2010. The part number therefore may well have changed.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.