Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all club members. I live near Dublin. I bought my Kia e-Niro 64kWh (2021) in January and had driven 4,586 km up to last Wednesday 25th. Since then I have driven 3,000km from Ireland to Spain, via ferry to UK and then through the tunnel into France and then over a number of days into Spain.

I was accompanied on the trip by my wife's brother-in-law, my dog and quite a lot of luggage.

The car performed beautifully, averaging 14.1km per 100km, while having a very comfortable ride and with air-conditioning used from Southern France onwards.

Charging in general worked out well, using mostly Ionity chargers which are expensive to use but are readily available along the route. We had a couple of bad experiences with other chargers and quickly reverted to Ionity.

I am really delighted with this car.

Super Moderator
Hi & welcome.
Sounds fun.
But i'm confused by 14.1km per 100km

As Uk Ev drivers tend to use 4m/kWh

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi & welcome.
Sounds fun.

Oops...typo, sorry .... kWh per 100km is the default setting on the display as we are Km based in Ireland
Hi & welcome.
Sounds fun.

Sorry for my typo.... should have read kWh not Km. Default setting on the e-Niro display in Ireland is kWh/100km = approx 4.4m/kWh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts