Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Road Trip MPG

I have used this app for iphone for a few weeks now, liked it so much I purchased the full version(£2.99).

The free one was great for keeping track of the feul put in for just 1 car, the full version does alot more.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/road-trip-lite-mpg-mileage/id299392794?mt=8

For those who like to keep records of MPG service dates etc its an ideal companion.

Very quick takes only a few second to enter the details after a fill and bam you haveyour MPG worked out and graphed. It even gives you £ per mile, miles per day and total spent on fuel in a period ideal for a road trip.

Cant wait to start using it on out new Picanto which will be starting an delivery miles
so will give a really good history of MPG.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Keep us posted from time to time on it crazynight, will be interesting. I would get it myself but the wife drives the car mostly and might be changing from her iPhone soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dilus said:
Keep us posted from time to time on it crazynight, will be interesting. I would get it myself but the wife drives the car mostly and might be changing from her iPhone soon.

Will feedback on the MPG I am keen to see it as its the whole reason we purchased a new car rather than spending money continuously on an old one, regarding changing iphone the software appears not to be tied to one Iphone and backs its self up. (but I keep an excel file alsojust incase which I have the wife trained to complete. )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts