Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
Im New to the Kia Club and so pleased to have found 1 to join after so long. I own a 52 Reg Rio LX and have to say overall its been a great little Car. Apart from Routine Servicing and a New Clutch ive had little trouble with it. Except for when i had a collision with an object in the Road causing the need for a new Cat, ABS senor and Stub Axle. But totaly self inflicted so won't talk much more about that. Anyway i feel overall support for our Cars is limited to say the least. Most Parts seem hard to find unless you go to a Kia Main Dealer. To give an example even Routine parts like Filters' Plugs etc seem to be a problem from other sources. For previous makes of Cars ive owned i used to find most of the bits in Halfords. But with my Rio most bits seem to be special order only and when they arrive their wrong. Also finding Workshop manuals seems a problem. Haynes don't do them for any Kia Models as far as i can tell. Has anybody else had problems with spares and anyone know if i can obtain a Workshop Manual anywhere.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts