Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there just discovered the site so before finalising my planned purchase I thought I would ask a few questions and get some owners opinions on the cars.

I have test drove a Kia Rio1 the other day but found the seats to be rather uncomfy, very hard and the head rests not supportive during my test drive. I know I come from a Renault Laguna so soft suspension, bucket seats and have gotten used to the comfort so the Rio was a bit of a culture shock for me.

This however was a base model Rio and my planned purchase is of a Rio Domino, which from the literature is basically a Rio 2 with a few other bits.

So can anyone with a Recent Rio 2 or Domino shed some light for me as to if the seats on the domino or Rio2 are a bit more supportive and comfortable as this is one of the key factors stopping me from just going back to the dealer and ordering one right away.

Would also welcome any other comments from more recent owners of the revised Rio model.

On a side note. I love how simple and easy to browse this site is nice and uncluttered a credit to the people running it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
HI, I BOUGHT A RIO CHILL IN JUNE 09 WHICH IS SIMILAR IN SPEC TO THE DOMINO. I FOUND CHANGING FROM A PEUGEOT THE SEATS A LITTLE HARD BUT LIKE MOST THINGS AFTER A WHILE I SORT OF MOULDED TO THEM I GUESS. GOOD LUCK. TROUTMASTER

1 - 2 of 2 Posts