Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just brought my rio RS from spain to uk. what is the equivalent To RS. i phoned kia uk and they said do not know. insurance company asked me for this info. i have changed headlamps fog lamp rev light and speedo, all secondhand parts. it has passed certificate of conformity and is now re-registered

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iv` been trying to put you a picture on for ages, i do not know how. i can email you one if i can have your emailaddress

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Go onto photobucket.com and download your images to your album and then put the cursor over the pic and a drop down menu will show then click on the "img code" and copy and paste to here. Like so

Edited by: davy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well it has air con and the wing mirrors are electrically operated but apart from that its very basic .well thanks for that .

·
Registered
226 Posts
davy said:
Go onto photobucket.com and download your images to your album and then put the cursor over the pic and a drop down menu will show then click on the "img code" and copy and paste to here. Like so

Alright show off LOL.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
The 186mph restriction is lifted and so is the power restriction in 1st 2nd and 3rd gears. Increased rev limit. 02 sensor deleted. Gives out 208 bhp. It was remapped mainly for the fuelling to be right cos of the race cans and airfilter. Gained 10bhp in the cruise range which is 3k revs to 6k revs. I could chang the air velocity stacks for slightly more power but I'm happy with this outcome.
Feels more responsive and it goes off the clock in 6th gear. A bit light in the front end in the low gears.
The Gen2 Busas cant really gain big HP without doing head/cam work or bigger CC. A turbo can be bolted on without doing any internal engine mods as the engine is strong enough at normal boost rates.

Edited by: davy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts