Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Best modification is to take the street sleeper approach. Don't bother with any external modifications, just drop a 5.7 litre Chevy lump in. That should surprise a few burberry capped Corsa drivers at the lights...

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Hi Dale, before you buy alloys from Halfords, have a look at Rochford tyres in Essex. They are very cheap.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi guys
had my rio for about a year now on a 10 plate,

wanna do some mods to it but dont no wat to do or where to start... any one got any ideas?

ps.... i dont wanna void my warrenty yet !!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
a car that new and you want to keep the warranty, just a good service i think. LOL

There replacement panel air filters available, and if yours is a petrol block then there are suspension braces for struts. Diesels are out of luck as i think the diesel fuel filter is in the way. Throw in some LED bulbs, paint a few interior parts. a decent sound system.

Some more extreme mods you need to import from the US. i've seen a carbon bonnet somewhere, lower springs fom Eibach, lower front and rear braces from Ultra Racing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
cool thanks, i think the spring etc should wait till the bulk of the warrenty runs out lol.... maybe a set a wheels, tinted windows, i have a k&n panel filter on order. and as u say maybe new sounds and some vinyl graffix maybe !!

where could i get the spring from ne ideas? or wood it just be the eibach website?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
<a href="http://camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m14b0s886p0" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
Here's an example...might be for the old Rio only (08/00 on it says) but you'd have to speak to them, I just had a quick look. I'd like to improve my suspension at some point, but wouldn't want to lower it.

camskill DOT co DOT uk/products.php?plid=m14b0s886p0</A>

Obviously, take out the DOTs and put real dots in!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts