Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

You prob get this type of query a lot but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have seen a Rio 3 1.4 2008 19,467 milesfor sale which seems to tick all the correct boxes that we are looking for in our next car, decent size hatchback, lower tax etc

I was just wanting to know what your general opinion was on them and what the common faults are, my track record with cars and reliability is shocking so thought best do some research.

I got the impression that Kia's were performing well in the reliability surveys but have read some mixed reviews especially about the Sedona especially regarding clutches.

Things that would be good to know are what MPG could I expect from it doing mainly town driving at the moment I have a 1.8 focus saloon which averages about 27mpg round town so need something more economical.

Other things, are there any known powersteering faults, head gaskett problems, exhaust and clutch issues.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
The Rio is a pretty solid car in most respects, there are relatively few posts in the Rio part of the forum about serious problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts