Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some stupid C*** bumped into my 6 day old sportage this morning whilst it was parked on the street, they had enough room not to hit my car, but no they had to go so close to it that they scratched the driver side front bumper and popped the one side of my fog light out, had a quote will cost between £350-£550, so not happy at all.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have no choice but to park on street as well. The Sportage is a little wider than most other family cars, so no matter how close you get to the pavement, the car sits out a bit from other parked cars, which is always a worry.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Dr Grim said:
some stupid C*** bumped into my 6 day old sportage this morning whilst it was parked on the street, they had enough room not to hit my car, but no they had to go so close to it that they scratched the driver side front bumper and popped the one side of my fog light out, had a quote will cost between £350-£550, so not happy at all.
Sounds like they didnt have the decency to leave there details either.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dr Grim said:

have you called the national company called chips away,my sportage got damaged during delivery it had 4 scuffs on the front bumper they came and painted it at my door 4hrs £165 brillaint job of it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Gutted for you mate. That's some bad luck. I can't believe some of the dicks on the road. They could have had the decency to leave details. Typical of what were seeing with all the chumps rioting at the moment. No one has morales anymore. Keep an eye out for another damaged vehicle in your street. You may get lucky

1 - 5 of 5 Posts