Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there! I've recently bought a kia pro ceed 1.6Petrol, and I'm in love. consider me a complete fan of KIA from now on. However there's one slightly annoying thing, and that's the ride. It seems overly firm, I was wondering if anyone knows anything I can install to increase the comfort of my ride?

It's a 2008 model.

Also as a quick question. When ever I start up my car, unless it has had say an hour between last being ran, it's revs stay about 1k and after about 5 mins the car runs smooth. Just got me a little curious because my renault clio never had this problem, despite it being 9 years old. Is that standard for the ceed?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thanks for the reply and welcome.

Not sure I understood that lol, decrease the wheel size to increase the tyre size? Can you elaborate, because I'm obviously a bit of a sausage lol :p

Yeah the startup issue is slightly annoying, I want it to be nice and quiet so when my judgemental friend get's inside he'll realise KIA actually isn't so bad! I will be taking mine in for a service, perhaps I'll ask them to give it a look over, see what they suggest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, no I think I do realise what you're talking about *sigh* can't edit, feel a fool......I'll give that a thought, because I do actually need two new tyres on my front soon. It's a massive shame it's so firm, I do love this car, it's just one little thing, otherwise it'd be perfect!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts