Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 14 plate proceed gt in red reverse camera is water damaged. Just out of warranty anyone any ideas how much to replace and where to look. Thanks

·
Registered
946 Posts
Your cheapest and easiest would be a breakers yard. They may or may not list it separately online but if you find someone breaking a clean-rear'd example of your model, it will be like for like. Or try a dealer and hold your breath on price...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've managed to locate one at a breakers. But got to check the parts number on mine against it as the part number my mate got me who works in the trade is different. £132 second hand. So will have a look tomorrow. I'm assuming it's easy enough to get too

·
Registered
946 Posts
Given the pictures of the modules online, it looks simple enough but you'll obviously need to dismantle the interior trim for access. Don't quote me on either though.
It might be worth checking kiaparts on here for a new price. If a second hander is that much, worth quoting on a new one for reassurance it wont go the same way any time soon.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Given the pictures of the modules online, it looks simple enough but you'll obviously need to dismantle the interior trim for access. Don't quote me on either though.
It might be worth checking kiaparts on here for a new price. If a second hander is that much, worth quoting on a new one for reassurance it wont go the same way any time soon.
Had one quote for a new one over 500 quid

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
973 Posts
So many posts on defective cameras! You might find this page useful, assuming you can find one!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.