Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi looking for help reverse lights & camera have stopped working, if its a fuse where can I find and replace it ? Or any ideas what else it could be.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Unlikely to be a fuse because most of the fuses serve more than one load so if everything else is working I would probably rule that out but it won't hurt to check all of the fuses in the cabin fuse box.. The most likley cause is the reverse engagement seitch or it's linkage. This switch will signal both the camera to come on and turn the reversing light on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi looking for help reverse lights & camera have stopped working, if its a fuse where can I find and replace it ? Or any ideas what else it could be.
Thanks
Unlikely to be a fuse because most of the fuses serve more than one load so if everything else is working I would probably rule that out but it won't hurt to check all of the fuses in the cabin fuse box.. The most likley cause is the reverse engagement seitch or it's linkage. This switch will signal both the camera to come on and turn the reversing light on.
Can you point me in the position of this to check please

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
No idea because I don't have one but usually the cabin fuse box is dowm by the driver's right knee. Reverse switch will be either under the centre console where the gear stick is or attached to the gearbox somewhere.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. I had the same problem on my proceed 2011. It was a reverse light switch sensor - change it with original one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts