Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
further to my earlier topic, seems like the CD player is kaput, so going to get a new unit.

but can't see how to get it out?

1999 V sedona, the CD player is seperate to the radio/tape (or looks to be).

no pin holes like a normal player, and doesn't look like the facia comes off (tried prying it off.)

·
Registered
16 Posts
HI Rich

They pretty easy to remove the radio but you need to remove the dash face as they are screwed in if you open you ashtray and pull up if will come out pretty easy then put you hand in the hole where the ashtray was and pull on the dash face it will come off you may need to give it a hand at the top by pulling there they not clip in hard so if you think you pulling to hard then you are :) then for ease of acress to radio disconnct the fog wiper etc button then you should see 4 screws holding the radio in undo and disconnect the iso connector and ariel at back hope this helps .

·
Registered
187 Posts
The easiest solution i found was go to my local independent car stereo dealer and barter them to fit it free if i buy a unit of them. Worked for me and i have a nice Alpine in my Sedona. Be firm strong and if they say no, say you lost a sale. Oh and adding i could of gone to halfrauds, but i wanted to help my local shop helps. Saying that Halfrauds do free fitting on some units but they had a two week Wait the last time i went there. Two weeks to fit a stereo

Thats why i ended up in my local shop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts