Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#4 1 d ago

Discussion Starter • #8 23 h ago

How to remove radio/head unit. 2016 KIA VENGA. .you need a set of plastic trim removal tools .take care when you remove the trim around the head unit. look at head unit there is a small gap where the std card sits place the thin bar in
the gap carefully open the gap, then place the tool in the gap open the gap, at the top between radio keep opening the gap . the trim will pull out
the radio and switches all come out as one. lift away cover remove the plugs to switch's. place trim to one side .
to remove the radio take out the four screws hold the radio in the car. pull out radio remove plugs by pushing in the clips on plugs/after removing all the plugs take out radio .Remember to remove battery? the plastic very easy to beak
please take your time .to replace the trim locate the push back home.
the rear camera feed is black/red lead .brown/yellow/ blue head unit at rear camera plug black/ white/blue/ white/green/red.I Just need work out how to wire it up.
Hope this helps you out .I will get back when I work out to wire it up . jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been able to change my heat control without going to te garage. I bought a used heat control and change it myself ^^ Result : everithing work perfectly and I saved mor than 850Euro :D
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

1 - 4 of 4 Posts