Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned a Kia Pro ceed for nearly a year now, within 20 minutes of getting my remote locking wouldn't work. It seems to bean intermittent fault but I don't know whether the car will lock or unlock at anytime. To cut a long story short of the past year my car was been back into the garage about 7 times now with the same thing and they haven't a clue what is causing it. I better not name the garage but lets just say their after sales service is shocking and they still don't have a solution for it. They have replaced 4 parts up until now and I have now been waiting nearly a month for another part they are going to try. I am so fed up with the garage as they can't solve the problem, it is really getting beyond a joke. Has anyone else had these problems or if anyone has any solutions please help

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Have you tried another Kia dealer. Also contact Kia HQ and let them know how pissed off you are with the garage and what can they do to help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasn't sure if I was allowed to go to another Kia Dealer as the garage has already ordered this other part. I have been in touch with Kia Customer Service and they have said that it is thegarages responsibility which I don't understand. Any suggestions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts