Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned a Kia Pro ceed for nearly a year now, within 20 minutes of getting my remote locking wouldn't work. It seems to bean intermittent fault but I don't know whether the car will lock or unlock at anytime. To cut a long story short of the past year my car was been back into the garage about 7 times now with the same thing and they haven't a clue what is causing it. I better not name the garage but lets just say their after sales service is shocking and they still don't have a solution for it. They have replaced 4 parts up until now and I have now been waiting nearly a month for another part they are going to try. I am so fed up with the garage as they can't solve the problem, it is really getting beyond a joke. Has anyone else had these problems or if anyone has any solutions please help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasn't sure if I was allowed to go to another Kia Dealer as the garage has already ordered this other part. I have been in touch with Kia Customer Service and they have said that it is thegarages responsibility which I don't understand. Any suggestions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.