Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
i use redex constantly doesnt do my sedona or my musso any harm both run clean as a whistle, all redex is is atf fluid with a few things added cleans your injectors out .

·
Registered
189 Posts
Murphwhiz is a nan??? I thought he was a geezer!
Just goes to show you can never be sure of who you're talking to on these forums.

·
Registered
702 Posts
leighton2812 said:
big NO NO .will brake pump
Had a look on the back of a Redex bottle whilst out today. It does say for all diesels including common rail systems .I wouuldn't think they would put that on it if it wasn't true and leave them selves open to suing etc. Did you get confused with Bio diesel ?

·
Registered
192 Posts
you defo cant use bio biesel the crd injectors have small holes in them thats why you cant use veg oil in it either, but my musso runs on veg oil no problem but redex wont do any harm or they would be sued by lots of people .

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was always under the impression that they did not recommend Redox in the sedona engines as they are an aluminium block and Redox can aid in the internal corrosion of the block. That maybe a myth but I still use it as it seems to sort my engine out wonderfully however I have a petrol engine and not diesel so not sure if my post is actually of any use and I will probably be corrected anyway

·
Registered
192 Posts
no problem with the head my ssangyong musso has the merc engine with the alloy head clean as a whistle you find dealers tell you not to use this that or the other but they can sell you their own make with the same ingredients for more money .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts