Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for providing me the address.It will be a great help for me.I'm sure it will be a great helpful for most of the people.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice sharing a good and reliable lead...Many of us are really having hard time to look and find a very reliable and satisfying dealers. I'll see to it, this is noted. Thanks again!
Edited by: madan_mohan

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Can anyone recommend any other dealer in the UK in the M4/M1/M6 area?

I'm not impressed with the service I'm getting from the main dealer I've used so far (Stoneacre Hull)

Has anyone had experience of the dealer in Chippenham? I know there is one in Swindon, but they have not impressed me when I've spoken to them on the phone, seem like a bunch of cowboys to me.

The problem I think with a lot of these places is that they only do Kias as a sideline and their main interest is in another brand.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the information. I'll be shopping for a new car soon, so this will be quite helpful. I am wanting to go to a reputable dealer who has a good history. if you had good experiences with them, that's good enough for me.
TrailersPlus

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I think we need to make a list of dealers, name and shame the bad ones and promote the good ones. There seem to be a lot of bad ones!

·
Registered
161 Posts
ken brown in stevenage.hertfordshire. gets my vote for being good,also only kia dealer...salesman who speak the truth...ask for matt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts