Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just received an email from our supplying dealer about a safety recall on our 2014 Soul.
Going to contact our local dealer about it but wondered if anyone knew what the issue was as I've not come up with a conclusive answer on the wonderful "Google".

·
Registered
Kia Soul sport
640 Posts
I posted on the same issue for my 2019 soul sport but no reply’s and also no luck either with Google.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Have you checked on here. May not be any more info but it should display any safety recalls.
Thanks for that, it appears that there is a recall dated 29th April 2022 (at least there is on my car) so expect those of us affected will be hearing from our dealers shortly or we can contact them ourselves.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I've not had any communication about a recall on MY2017 Soul Sport!
My 2018 soul sport has just had this recall
Done
I didn’t get any letters from Kia’s so Checked on the government website and it showed 1 outstanding recall so I just called my local dealership and they confirmed it needed the airbag module recall doing

·
Registered
Kia Soul sport
640 Posts
😀Well whatever it is mines booked in next month for the recall and service so I’ll find out soon.😀

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We've been away and now returned and have a letter from KIA. Seems it's due to collision sensors disconnecting and an air bag software upgrade. Getting it booked in.

·
Registered
Soul EV Maxx
298 Posts
I received a letter on my 22 soul EV max for the same, booked in for Thursday. 30 , minutes appointment to 3 pm wait whilst it's being done. Can't complain about that can you.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I received a letter on my 22 soul EV max for the same, booked in for Thursday. 30 , minutes appointment to 3 pm wait whilst it's being done. Can't complain about that can you.
Lucky you, mines booked in for next Monday (30th) with the dealer and they want it for 2 hours!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts