Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
rear window wiper wont work
and i have no screen wash to front and rear( yes, the screen wash is topped up!)

also the automatic windows sometimes dont go up on their own. i,e one touch, you have to keep your finger on the button! other times its ok!

all the this since the freezing weather we've had ( -10 sometimes) the coldest since the car was built? in england anyway.

any advice much appreciated!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorted rear wiper/washer, just 15a fuse needed replacing!
still only got wiper's at front tho, no washer!

there must be2 pumps, one eachfor front and rear washer's??

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I had the problem with no screen wash on rear window and it was down to the pipe feeding rear wash coming undone at the the drivers side sill where the the pipe is joined. The drivers foot well under carpet was saturated cos of this. Edited by: davy

·
Registered
20 Posts
On the power window issue.

I think you have to lower the window completely, releaseand then hold the button down for a few moments and the auto function should then be restored.

There is a section in the manual but i cant remember what page.

Hope this helps in anyway !

BMA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers bma, windows fully functioning again!

about the screen wash to front screen, someone told me that the pump will go one way for the rear and then the opposite for the front? all my pipes seem not blocked so this makes sense that it could be a fault with the pump ( as i am getting water to the rear screen )

any ideas guys??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts