Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the thin metal caps or covers on the back of Carens rear suspension knuckles are called.

Can't locate replacements anywhere and they're such a simple part, it's just a lid or cap essentially but they rust out, letting water into the area behind the hub, where the wheel bearing & abs is, resulting in failed wheel bearings.

Links to where to buy welcome.
FYI - the interface diameter is about 65mm

Many thanks.


1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.