Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have just pulled the entire rear axle/suspension to bits with the subframe to come out last.
Both rear axle wheel bearing shafts are worn so I would like to get new or recon ones. Anyone can recommend me a place that stock these? The back side caps for the housing that the hub bolts on to are rusted through and I was thinking of patching these up with filler.. would anyone recommend another fix? (I've the kia cee'd 1.6 petrol estate).

Secondly, the rear upper track arms had both to be cut off from the subframe as the special bolts did not want to come out (no matter how much heat I applied or hammering). Are these bolts easy/common to find?

what a fun job it has been .. putting it all back should be even bigger fun! (sarcastic lol)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After some research today I believe the parts I'm after are called steering knuckle/axle stub and camber bolts. However, I cannot find these new for the kia ceed. any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, would the camber/eccentric bolts off another vehicle suit the KIA ceed? Can I just replace the camber bolts with regular suspension bolts? If so, what size bolts would I be looking at? thanks

·
Registered
428 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts