Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an advisory for rear springs, best place to get um online folks?
Also looking for the rubber seats that the springs have around the top n bottom but can not find um anywhere or should I just reuse the old ones (it's a 2007 ceed)

Thanks in advance sean

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
take a look at partsouq.com to obtain the original kia part nrs fort the items you need, then google the nrs and you are bound to find the seats for top and bottom as well as the best prices for springs. I'd guess that KYB make the seats too.
You can also look in the KYB catalog for their part nrs and just google, prices tend to vary week to week so what was cheapest last month may no longer be.
I dont remember what the seats look like, take a close look with a mirror and flashlight if necessary to determine if they are re usable, you'll find images when you google the kia part nrs.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
autodoc are very reliable, and just £40 for 2 Mapco springs. I would go for brand new rather than used as minute fractures can develop over time which will cause a break sooner or later. Rub waterproof grease on them, this will delay the onset of corrosion for a while longer.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
autodoc are very reliable, and just £40 for 2 Mapco springs. I would go for brand new rather than used as minute fractures can develop over time which will cause a break sooner or later. Rub waterproof grease on them, this will delay the onset of corrosion for a while longer.
The only problem is delivery time but if you make a decent order the prices are reasonable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts