Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI folkes,

first post go easy on me, bought kia sedona 08 2.9 diesel auto 3 months ago, tried to remove the 2 rear seats for the first time the other day,after half an hour trying gave up.thought it would be covered under kia waranty, but local dealer had a look and said they were put in wrong and as a result are stuck in,so they said it was not covered. anyone know the best way to get them out so that i can get them back to working order. one other thing every time i plug phone charger or sat nav in to the power point next to cig lighter it blows the fuse, the rear one is ok and so is the cig lighter,anyone had this prob before?could it be a faulty socket should it be covered under waranty? any info would be great cheers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How lucky you are to have your dealer look at the problem. My dealer (some miles away) will not take telephone calls relating to the Warranty

·
Registered
8 Posts
Don't fight with the rear seats. They will come out without a fight . First geta flat blade screwdriver, mid to large, get up close to the left hand latch of the left seat neeling at the rear bumper. if you look in through the trim to the latch ther is a lever, use the screw driver to press the lever toward the front of the car , if you get it right the seat will come unstuck. same for other side . The sliding runners must be paralell before refitting the seat. good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts