Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts

Sorry for the dodgy paint drawing -

The red shows the Kia badge with 4moulded plastic `half arrow` clips inserted in to the (black) bodywork. (2 top ones are more towards the top of the K and the A where the lower clips are just to the side of the letters)

The blue arrow shows where I inserted a flatblade screwdriver and using a cloth to protect my paintwork, prised it out. (I say that but I ended up snapping most of the clips, but I know of another owner that managed to remove it intact)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers dude helps a lot a friend of mine got me a tranformers badge to replace the kia one just wanted to see what it looks like
<div style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"><a href="file:///C:/Users/Stevie/Documents/My%20Received%20Files" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

</a>

·
Registered
22 Posts
Useful information, thanks.

Icollect my 10reg Pro_Cee'd next week but not having access to it yet I wondered if the front and steering wheel badges are difficult to remove?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I'd imagine they are stuck on, that where I was first directed to the domedbadge website as people on another forum were having the Vauxhall Griffen badge make up to match the car colour.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Nope not ashamed at all, I love the fact it's so good looking and it's a KIA.

I debadged the rear as I have with previous cars purely for a clean look, plus polishing around badges is a pain.
The KIA badge stayed due to it being in a recess until I came across the link for custom badges, as they were do as you please I thought I'd go for something a little different and chose my forum/nickname.

I now have a ProCeed badge on the rear and also added a Kia-Forums decals to the rear quarter windows - totally proud of KIA ownership.

·
Registered
536 Posts
i like the idea of a iluminated kia badge. Dont know why.. Just a dim glow from behind so its visable in the dark. Abit like the stupid bloody neon lights kids put of banged up saxo's

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Just a tip that I stumbled across, when trying to get inside a Sly remote, a case of being so obvious!! but why on earth had I never of thought of it myself before. Over the years having broken numerous gagets.
Apply a little heat to the component , with a hair dryer.
And bob's your uncle.
Robert

1 - 17 of 17 Posts