Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my rear offside door is troublesome to open from the outside [ok from inside ] anyone tell me if something may have come adrift or broken the handle is intact i seem to remember a post about it last year and if anyone has done the repair anything to watch out for !! thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well documented fault (but of course I can't find the relevant thread when I need it!). The handle breaks away inside, from memory a piece of plastic snaps off which can be repaired or replaced.

Mark.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i couldnt find it either mark but i remembered it being a plastic piece, i was only thinking how good the doors opened last week ,i have noted your comment on the plastic disc clips on extraction so i will rip the door panel off carefully and make a bodge job somehow if i cant get to exeter for the real part, still greatfull for any input from anyone re the door

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mr rusty /smudger smith have written on this topic last year and i have now found their comments on the job so armed with that info im goin in

·
Registered
476 Posts
Zumbie: My local dealer is still waiting for the "all new" 1600 diesel Carens lol, watch this space as I'm on the list for a trial when it arrives.

HBC: Go careful in there now, mind the spiders!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts