Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, does anyone know the part number or where to obtain the rear brake backing plates for a 2010 Sportage?
Mine have corroded through and the hand brake can't be tightened.

Cheers

·
Registered
341 Posts
Enter you VIN number into partsouq.com and click search then enter REAR AXLE as your search criteria
You will get an exploded view of all parts with their corresponding OEM part number

·
Registered
2010 Sportage, Diesel, manual, 4X4
1 Posts
Enter you VIN number into partsouq.com and click search then enter REAR AXLE as your search criteria
You will get an exploded view of all parts with their corresponding OEM part number
Hi there,...hope you don't mind me piggy-backing on to this as I have exactly the same query. I was a forum member previously but couldn't remember log in and system was sending reminder to an e-mail address which is no longer in use.

Anyway...I tried your suggestion and have the corresponding part numbers for the back plates (582510Z500 & 582520Z500) however the search function returns with a "no results" message. I'm guessing this means that the OEM parts are unobtainable ?

Any ideas for alternatives where I might source the plates ?

I'd hate to have to scrap the car just because of this issue 'cos I think it might have another ten years left in it before we're forced to go battery-powered...please help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts