Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
The rear stabilizer links on my 07 carens have developed a knock and need replacing, I have found some on ebay that supposedly fit all models from 02 on and spoke to the supplier and they say they should fit!,but looking on other sites there appears to be a change from 06 on ,does anyone know if it is the same part as they are a reasonable price for the pair, but I do want the hassle of ordering them if they do not fit and have to do a return

·
Registered
476 Posts
The 02 ones will be for a Mk2 Carens, your 07 is a Mk3, can't say for sure they wont fit but it is highly unlikely they will be compatible. Only way will be to ask a Kia dealer for the part numbers of original equipment ones & see if they match.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your help as usual guys, was pretty sure that mk2 and 3 ones were different, but it saves ordering them,I must admit I never thought to check about warranty, or wether it would be regarded as "fair wear and tear", I will give my dealer (north yorks kia)a try as they are usually very good with warranty issues.
Cheers,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts