Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 54 plate Picanto fitted with a JVC KD G502 CD PLAYER at manufacture. The device has been reset but still won't work. The only button to work is disp...this brings the clock on for about 5 seconds before it goes off again. No other functions appear to work at all... Can anyone help with getting it to work again. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
No actual experience with this particular device but often they have their own internal fuse.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 54 plate Picanto fitted with a JVC KD G502 CD PLAYER at manufacture. The device has been reset but still won't work. The only button to work is disp...this brings the clock on for about 5 seconds before it goes off again. No other functions appear to work at all... Can anyone help with getting it to work again. Thanks in advance
No actual experience with this particular device but often they have their own internal fuse.
I did wonder but then as the device showed power for a few seconds I thought it couldn't be that.... The clock, although it goes off does appear to hold its time function it just can be adjusted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts