Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a justpurchased a 2008 Sportage but it doesn't have a radio manual. Please can anyone help.

Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a 2008 Sportage and the radio manual is from Hyundai Autonet and the model number is HN445KMEUA....I haven't found it on-line yet but these details may help you search. The manual is quite thick but the English section is only 26 pages...if you have a specific question I can look it up.

Richard

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Bob

Thanks for your reply, but, no it's not in my manual. I did get this reply though:-

I have a 2008 Sportage and the radio manual is from Hyundai Autonet and the model number is HN445KMEUA....I haven't found it on-line yet but these details may help you search. The manual is quite thick but the English section is only 26 pages...if you have a specific question I can look it up.

I think I will look at this.

Dockpudd

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,
Thanks for your reply, but, no it's not in my manual. I did get this reply though:-

I think I will look at this

Dockpudd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts