Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There
We brought our Soul Shaker in June 2009, We are as a whole very pleased with it, but within the first 2 months we had the radio changed under warranty as on any stations it cuts out, even now with the new radio it is doing this, We were wondering if there is anybody with the same problem, so we can see if it is a design fault or only us.

Thanks

Oz Girl

·
Registered
662 Posts
do you mean it cuts out for 1or 2 seconds and then is ok, usualy happens3 to 4 mins into the journey if so its the search facility on the radio its looking for the strongest signel for that station this happens in areas where a station usualy radio2 has two wave lenghts that are about the same strength in a cross over area you can enter the radio's menu and turn it off think its called AF from memory

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, we will try this,but it does happen alot of the time, when they changed the radio it did stop fora while then it came back so I'll let you know how we go
regards

ozgirl

·
Registered
157 Posts
I had this problem in a c`eed. There is a fuse in the fuse box with a yellow shroud , pull it out and push it back in, it reboots the system somehow. Worth a try. it worked for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts