Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its gone quiet on here has no one any news?

im up to 4500 mi all going well except from a little bit of vandalization to the roof which happened parked outside work one day :-(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Bibbyg,
i'm up to 4000 myself and i recently went back to the dealer to have parking sensors fitted and they did a crap job...took it back and they re-did them and guess what - Crap again......
got some money off but still left a bitter taste in my mouth and not too sure i will trust them with a service but they are very local (walking distance) which was a big reason to buy in the first place, other than that apart from fitting 18'' alloys not much to report still very happy with the car and still not seen many others.....sorry to hear about the vandalism
why are people so disrespectful?

Regards
Dave

·
Registered
60 Posts
Someone decided to ram a crow bar into my door seal by the looks of it....they didnt get in thank god, but now my window is leaking & everytime i get in the car its either completely steamed up, or completely FROZEN - On the inside!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Bibby G
I have to agree we all seem at the moment to be very happy bunnies.
I like yourself have had some one have a go at my paintwork cost me £440.
I would like to meet the narrow minded so & so !!!
The odd thing is Prosports are thin on the ground, and I travel pretty well the whole of the country and I don't see many.
My good lady wife says she see's more Ferrarris than Prosports, so I feel I have something a little exclusive.
I am on my second Proceed and I can honestly say that at the moment I am still enjoying the experience.
Speak to You Soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts