Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My ceed is due to get it's 24 month service, I understand that as part of this it needs to get the anti perforation check (and separate stamp in book) in order to maintain the warranty?

I have a service plan with Kia but have been told that the anti perforation check is an extra cost, does anyone know if this is true and how much it costs?

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is not an extra cost (at least I have never been charged for it). Strongly suggest that you simply ask the dealer.
Hi thanks for that. Yeah I mentioned it to dealer today and all the said was an extra cost but couldn't confirm what it was. Would be disappointed if I'm charged if it's generally free, hopefully any charge is minimal, I will be pretty fuming it's say £100+

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Is this yet another rip off dealer? KIA H.Q should know about them, as it gives the company a bad name. If so they need exposing. Had my two Kia's 7 years, never been charged for the check which is carried out at the annual service. I had/have a service plan on both vehicles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.