Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

A newbie with a first post, but would be really grateful for some advice - thanks!

Having now ruled out the Hyundai ix35, will make final decision tomorrow on either a 2.0 KX3 Sat Nav Auto or the Qashai 1.6 dci Tekna - but I am now definitely leaning towards the Kia!

Have just yet to test drive both ! Doing so in the morning

But my question is this; what's the stereo like in the Sportage? I'm sure it can't compete with the Bose system in the Qashqai (the only remaining plus for me with the Nissan) but is it any good? Fundamentally, is it loud, can you crank it up and will it handle a bit of heavy bass (hip hop my usual choice!!) - cant find any wattage output figures anywhere?

Basically, are you all impressed with it?

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Reggae is my music choice and needs a good system to make it sound boss....I'm in a Sportage 3 and I'm loving it...and I crank it up big time...thing is do you want a nice looking car with a stereo or a stereo in a not as nice car...no competition for me...Qashqai dosn't come upto the Sportage on looks...Hope you go for the KX3 top motor.

·
Registered
564 Posts
The Sportage is a very good looking car, much better than the quaswotsit and in my opinion the ix35 is ugly and bulbous looking. See the Sportage section for a recent discussion about the stereo.Edited by: Griffo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.