Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a very enjoyable and trouble free year of ownership it's time to change the pro for an all purpose vehicle.
It is getting too expensive to keep 2 cars for different jobs, esp when i'm the only driver, so very reluctantly i've decided to sell my old pajero tow car/general toy and trade the pro in for a.............. guess what?

Another Kia of course.........should be picking up a 2006 Sorento XS auto CRDi next monday, i just hope it's as good as the pro has been.

I think i'll actually be sadder to part with my pro than my Focus ST3 previously.

All the best peeps.......jamie.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Jamie,
Just what can we say, sorry to hear about the Pro leaving a home where it was loved.

Great to see you are still supporting the marque, I for one think Kia has through people like you, made big steps in a very competitive market place, and they should be really pleased that you are sticking with them

Cheers for now but I will be looking for your input in the relevent area's

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that.........Picked my sorento up yesterday and i think i'm gonna be very happy with her.
I'm missing the pro but sometimes you just have to roll with lifes little changes.

I'm off to the relevent section now to post some piccies of the new Kia in my life.

All the best. Jamie.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Jamie,
You better pop of and get yourself an HGV Licence

Do you need the name of a good sign writer

I suppose there comes a time when you don't have it all your own way, and you have to compromise.

Cheers for Now......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts