Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have ordered a 2022 Proceed GT Line but forgot to ask when I was in the show room how roof bars fix on. Does anyone know if there are proper roof bar fixings or whether I'll have to get the clamp on type?
I'll only have a bike on top, and a top box in the summer but nothing heavy.
The accessories brochure seems to show roof rails but the ones for sale I've seen on auto trader don't.

Thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yeah, bolted - I got the same roof bars.

which I would not get again, because thule freeride will not clamp as the bolt will be to sure! furious about it tbh, but had to fashion a workaround with a longer bolt and mickey mouse nut (or whateverthat nut is called LOL)

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Have a look here. Used them for my bars & box, then new feet for bars when changing car. (y)

·
Registered
2022 Ceed GT line 1.5TGDI - Fusion Orange
349 Posts
Have a look here. Used them for my bars & box, then new feet for bars when changing car. (y)

I agree. Very good company to deal with

Yeah, bolted - I got the same roof bars.

which I would not get again, because thule freeride will not clamp as the bolt will be to sure! furious about it tbh, but had to fashion a workaround with a longer bolt and mickey mouse nut (or whateverthat nut is called LOL)
I’d have thought that they would work with the t tracks if they are aluminium bars?

I purchased some second hand Yakima whispbars and got some new feet for the Ceed. Work fine so would think they will also fit the proCeed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I have ordered a 2022 Proceed GT Line but forgot to ask when I was in the show room how roof bars fix on. Does anyone know if there are proper roof bar fixings or whether I'll have to get the clamp on type?
I'll only have a bike on top, and a top box in the summer but nothing heavy.
The accessories brochure seems to show roof rails but the ones for sale I've seen on auto trader don't.

Thanks,

Ben
If you have a pano roof there aren't any roof bars that will fit, see discussion here:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts