Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my wife has just bought a Proceed gt I am looking for a spacesaver spare for it can anyone suggest where I can get one I know I can order one from the main dealer but am looking to pay a bit less than that.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Hi Peppercat181,How much are they asking for one, and where abouts in the country are you, as I have a new one and complete toolkit which sits inside the wheel including the screw that secures the tyre.

Regards

Phil

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Hi Tony,

The Tyre was from a GT Tech - See Photos Below

Regards

Phil

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Phil thanks my wife is out in it at the moment I just need to check what rims she has on it did you have 16 or 18 inch rims do you know.

I have to go out now I will get back to you tomorrow if thats ok any idea how much you want for it.

Kind Regards

Tony

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Hi Tony,

The pro ceed GT Tech had 18" rims, not sure how much but will be cheaper than Kia, we can sort that out, no problem with contacting me tomorrow

Regards

Phil

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi phil as you are not far away i could come and collect it at weekend or friday if we can do a deal i have seen some other ones on ebay so let me know what money you are looking forkind Regards

Tony

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Hi Tony,

It would not be a problem Friday after 5pm or the weekend at anytime, I will send you a PM with my phone number, just make us an offer

regards

phil

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Hi Tony,

Sorry about the delay in answering, I have been away and this is the 1st chance I have had to reply, I was looking for about £35 but if you pick it up £30 would be ok for the tyre. After 5pm Friday would not be a problem. let us know and I will pm you my address.

Regards

Phil

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Phil I can see a private message has been sent I assume that will be your address unfortunately I cannot access it as I am new on here and probably not posted enough can you text the address to my mobile please

deleted.

or email to deleted

sorry about this

Regards

Tony

Personal details deleted. Advise is not to post email or phone no on public forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts